The Community Chest of the Western Cape
The Western Cape Department of Social Development wishes to recognise outstanding organisations and individuals who have contributed towards youth excellence and best practice in their fields. The Department will award exceptional projects that solve public problems for Youth Development initiatives through its Ministerial Youth Excellence Awards 2017.
Applications can be made in the following categories:
- Creating Youth Leaders
- Building Education, Training and Skills Development Capacity
- Opening Economic Opportunities and Facilitating Entrepreneurship
- Creating spaces for Identity and Belonging
- Promoting Diversity and Inclusion
- Encouraging self-expression: Sports, Arts and Culture
- Best Practice in Afterschool Programmes
We accept projects from government, civil society, private sector, universities and projects that have partnerships with government. Community Chest will manage the process.
Application deadline is 21 July 2017.
Yumna Martin at 021 487 1500
Chrischar Rock at 074 979 9850
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more about The Community Chest of the Western Cape, refer to www.comchest.org.za
To view other opportunities, refer to http://www.ngopulse.org/opportunities/other