Hospice Palliative Care Association of South Africa (HPCA
Hospice Palliative Care Association of South Africa requires the service of Provincial Administrative Assistant for Mpumalanga in order to provide a competent secretarial and administrative service and support to the Provincial CaSIPO Team, to ensure efficiency of meetings, logistics and other related activities.
HPCA seeks to appoint a Temporary Adherence Club Coordinators.
- 1 x Gauteng (Tshwane District)
- 1 x KwaZulu Natal (Ugu District)
The purpose of position is to assist in the development of adherence clubs in communities.
- Technical Assistance and Support
- Provide technical assistance to the Adherence Club Facilitator
- Assure education for patients focusing on adherence club data and tracking
- Liaise and support Provincial Managers, CaSTAs and other members/ partners with the establishment of adherence clubs
- Provide technical assistance to districts/CBOs to find suitable and sustainable venues for community adherence clubs
- Access to medications at community adherence club
- Provide technical assistance to districts to facilitate distribution of pre-packed medications to community adherence clubs
- Support Adherence Club Facilitators in planning and organising the distribution of pre- packed medications to patients attending adherence clubs
- Assist CaSTAs in the follow up for viral load testing and mobilisation of CBOs and WBOTs to track lost to follow up patients
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting
- Monthly reporting on all established clubs in line with identified data requirements
- Review adherence club register tally sheet
- Adherence Club Development
- Participate in quality improvement and assurance initiatives for CaSIPO
- Implement client engagement opportunities and assessment of access needs of quality improvement
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Health or Social Services, Community Development
- Three years’ experience working in Public Health in the field of HIV/AIDS
- Bilingual in two languages
- Innovative Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Conflict Handling
- Building Collaborative Partnerships
- Customer Centric Focus
- Technical/ Professional Knowledge, Skills and Expertise
To apply, submit a detailed CV, covering letter and names of three contactable references including email contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Only applicants residing within or in close proximity of the advertised districts and applicants with a valid driver’s licence will be considered.
Preference will be given to suitably qualified candidates from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998 (and any amendments thereto), the relevant internal recruitment policy as well as the organisation’s employment equity plan.
For more about The Hospice Palliative Care Association of South Africa, refer to www.hpca.co.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies