Acorn Education is a newly established not for profit company specifically set-up to be a School Operating Partner as part of Collaboration Schools Pilot Programme. Acorn Educate strives to be a school operating partner based on the following principles:
- A lean but highly scalable organisation based on solid business principles
- Executing effectively with a team of mission aligned education and operation specialists while effectively leveraging strategic partnerships
- Continuously seeking innovative solutions to complex education challenges
Acorn Education seeks to appoint a Master Teacher / Teacher Coach, based in Cape Town.
- Manage the planning and delivery of our programme of teacher training
- Manage the induction of new teaching staff
- Train, observe and support identified teachers and leaders as instructional coaches, heads of department and subject mentors
- Develop and/or improve systems that ensure effective lesson planning and execution.
- Embed a culture of teacher development in the school
- Contribute to the strategic direction of teaching and learning through CPS, school culture development and implementing innovative learner-centred programmes
- Minimum five years of teaching experience in a High School
- Fluent English a pre-requisite
- Experience teaching learners of various abilities and ensuring every learner grows
- Experience effectively teaching learners in classrooms of more than 30 learners per class
- Experience leading other teachers either as a grade head or subject head
- Experience of raising attainment in a challenging classroom environment
To apply, submit your CV to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
For more about Acorn Education, refer to www.acorneducationtrust.com