Hand in Hand Southern Africa (HIHSA)
Hand in Hand Southern Africa (HIHSA) is a nonprofit organisation with a vision of reducing poverty through job creation. HIHSA implements a unique Self Help Group (SHG) model enabling beneficiaries to start, run and grow their own income generating activities into sustainable enterprises that create jobs.
HIHSA seeks to appoint an Enterprise Leader, based in Gauteng and Mpumalanga Provinces.
Dharma Life has partnered with Hand in Hand Southern Africa (HiH SA) to implement an innovative Connecting the Last Mile Entrepreneur Project (CLME) project in Gauteng and Mpumalanga provinces beginning April 2017. The project is looking for experienced Sales Professionals for the position of Enterprise Leader (EL) at Community level, to lead the products sales and services delivery through Micro Finance Institution as well as Direct Trade network of Connecting the Last Mile Entrepreneurs in the assigned Provinces.
This project will initially be implemented in Gauteng and Mpumalanga Provinces.
- Network set-up of Micro Finance Institution (MFI) Branch
- Align product loaning at partner MFI branches
- Appoint Stockist
- Inventory set up
- Hire local commission based resource at branch
- Train/align MFI branch team
- Manage branch level team for coordination of product sales and services across cluster of 8-10 MFI branches
- Train team on product knowledge
- Inventory management by branch
- Branch wise target planning and driving achievement
- Appoint commission based sales rural youth/ housewives/ other villagers as CLMEs for establishing trade network
- Identify, select, orient, train, develop, assign, retain and mentor C.M.L. Es
- Align CLMEs on what the project does and provide then support and knowledge to work independently as entrepreneurs
- Guide C.L.M. Es to connect with consumers on one to one basis, provide demonstrations and help consumer understand the impact of our product and service range on their day to day life
- Execution of channel sales plan and drive the sales in the defined territory and services based on social causes for the assigned district that results in Dharma Life meeting its business and social objectives
- Identify, appoint, develop and manage network of channel partners like distributors/ transporters or local after sales service resources and explore new channels resulting in deeper market penetration and reach
- Ensure adherence Beat Plan compliance
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- Two years plus experience in Sales. Preference to Microfinance Sector experience
- Demonstrable record of delivery and sales target achievement
- Demonstrated experience of working in complex, and multi-vendor environment
- Ability to articulate ideas to audiences / potential customers
- Have in depth understanding of the villages/area under their coverage
- Be confident manage team & time efficiently
- Ability to travel daily as per the beat plan of the district/region within and outside district as required in order to meet Stockists, CLMEs, Vendors, SHGs, MFI Branches, Potential Customers, local administration, key stakeholders and other Hand In Hand team members, as per business necessity. Driver’s Licence Required
To apply, submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Province you are applying for in the subject line.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Hand in Hand Southern Africa, refer to www.hihand.org
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies