Woodside Special Care Centre
Woodside Special Care Centre is a residential home caring for 90 profoundly intellectually and physically disabled residents and is situated in Rondebosch East, Cape Town, South Africa. Since its inception in 1976 Woodside has worked diligently towards building a home of safety and security for its residents, all of whom require specialised care and who are unable to remain within their family units. The Centre vision is to be recognised as the centre of excellence for the treatment and care of profoundly intellectually disabled people in the Western Cape.
Woodside Special Care Centre seeks to appoint a Senior Professional Nurse, based in Cape Town.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience, and nonprofit organisations.
- Ensure the healthcare objectives of the facility is met
- Ensuring high standard of 24hr nursing care is maintained
- Ensure proper day to day management of nursing department
- Management, supervision, training, coaching and mentoring of all staff
- Work cooperatively in a team
- Responsible for the control and recording of prescription drugs
- Minimum four years as Senior Professional Nurse
- Mental Health experience would be preferred
- Computer literacy
- Leadership qualities
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Report writing skills
- Registered with SANC
- Driver’s License and own transport
- Police Clearance
To apply, submit your CV with three contactable references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
For more about Woodside Special Care Centre, refer to www.woodside.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies