Woodside Special Care Centre
Woodside Special Care Centre is a residential home caring for 90 profoundly intellectually and physically disabled residents and is situated in Rondebosch East, Cape Town, South Africa. Since its inception in 1976 Woodside has worked diligently towards building a home of safety and security for its residents, all of whom require specialised care and who are unable to remain within their family units. The Centre vision is to be recognised as the centre of excellence for the treatment and care of profoundly intellectually disabled people in the Western Cape.
Woodside Special Care Centre seeks to appoint a Senior Funding Developer, based in Cape Town.
Working hours: Limited
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience, and nonprofit organisations
- Development, Implementation and Evaluation of Funding Development Programme
- Maintain and develop relationship with donors
- Secretary of the Management Board
- Interact with Manager and board on all matters relating to fundraising
- Write proposals in order to raise required funds from corporate sectors, trusts and foundations
- IT. Proficiency
- Management and organisational skills
- Proposal and Media release writing skills
- Presentation / Public speaking skills
- Proven ability at achieving budget.
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills
- At least four years funding experience
- Drivers Licence
To apply, submit your CV with three contactable references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
For more about Woodside Special Care Centre, refer to www.woodside.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies