Ububele Educational & Psychotherapy Trust
Where: Kew, Johannesburg
Deadline for applications: 23 March 2017
This is a full-time position. The purpose is to assist the Financial Manager with all bookkeeping functions, and assist with human resources and office administration.
- Work closely with the Financial Manager to ensure smooth operation of all finance matters
- Prepare all invoicing and payment requisitions
- Capture all financial transactions using Quickbooks
- Submit statutory returns on time - EMP201, EMP501 etc
- Prepare all supporting documentation for the Monthly Expense report
- Do monthly bank reconciliations
- Produce monthly financial reports
- Assist with year-end and Audit Preparation
- Assist with monthly payroll processing, bi-annual and annual tax-end processing.
- Assist with financial information for donors
HR & Office administration
- Capture all staff leave in the VIP payroll system
- Assist with ETI tracking
- Assist with maintaining an accurate inventory of all UBUBELE property
- Maintain personnel files
Qualifications, skills and experience
The successful candidate will have:
- A bookkeeping qualification
- A minimum of two years related work experience
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using an accounting package, preferably Quickbooks
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Interest in working within a diverse environment
Previous work experience in an NGO environment will be advantageous.
Remuneration: The salary for this position is R 16,500 per month plus provident fund benefit upon successful completion of probation.
Please email brief CV including the contact details of 2 referees to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 23rd March 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.