Kungwini Welfare Organisation
Kungwini Welfare Organisation (KWO) is a registered nonprofit organisation for adults with disabilities and is situated in the East of Pretoria. The organisation manages the Paul Jungnickel Home, the Kungwini Children's Home, the Kungwini Early Learning Centres as well as Community Development Projects and Social Work.
Kungwini Welfare Organisation seeks to appoint a Social Work Manager, based in Pretoria.
Start date: As soon as possible
- Manage staff
- Administrative issues for staff
- Manage developmental social work service delivery within the KCYCC.
- Administrative issues for the children
- General administrative issues
- Qualifications: BSW (4 years)
- Minimum five years’ experience in statutory social work or three to five years working experience in supervision/management
- Registration: SACSSP
- Valid Code 8 driver’s license, computer literacy, must be able to talk, read and write English, an African language and Afrikaans
To apply, submit a cover letter, CV and copies of all relevant certificates and documents to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Children Home Manager” in your email subject line.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
All interested must apply, even if you have applied before for a post within Kungwini Welfare Organisation.
No late applications will be accepted. If you do not hear from us, your application was unsuccessful.
For more about Kungwini Welfare Organisation refer, to www.kwo.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies