South African National AIDS Council (SANAC)
The South African National AIDS Council (SANAC) Trust leads South Africa’s response to the national HIV and AIDS, TB & STIs epidemics. SANAC is building a dynamic team that can facilitate its effective leadership of the national response.
SANAC Trust invites all suitable interested service providers or Consultants to submit their proposals for the following projects:
- RFQ for Stigma Reduction for Eastern Cape
- RFQ for Stigma Reduction for Mpumalanga
- RFQ for Consultant to Train and implement stigma Reduction RFQ for
- RFQ for appointment of NSP Lead Writer for North-west
- RFQ for appointment of Lead writer for NSP- Mpumalanga
- RFQ for consultant for Global Aids reporting: national Commitments and policy interviews
Refer to the SANAC Trust website or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view more RFQ for Consulting services under Supply Chain Management tab on a home page then click RFQ or open tenders.
For more about South African National AIDS Council, refer to www.sanac.org.za
To view other opportunities, refer to www.ngopulse.org/group/home-page/other-opportunities