Make A Difference Leadership Foundation (MAD)
Make A Difference Leadership Foundation (MAD Leadership Foundation) focuses on leadership development through education: the approach is to identify academically talented scholars with leadership potential, who do not have the necessary financial resources, and offer them support in the areas of education, leadership, wellness and life-skills development.
MAD Leadership Foundation seeks to appoint a Scholar Coordinator, based in Cape Town.
- Coordinate and administer a group of scholars
- Liaise with the scholars, schools and parents
- Organise, book and plan any practical or travel arrangements for the scholars
- Financial and administrative tasks pertaining to scholars
- Track scholars' academic, social and personal development
- Offer support and guidance to scholars on a daily basis;
- Identify any problems and then to refer and arrange for the necessary interventions either through the multi-disciplinary team or external service provides such as for academic tutoring
- Capture data on our CRM system
- Assist the team in planning and organising functions or events for our scholars
- To assist with any other task that might be part of your professional training (i.e, psychometric assessments, counselling etc.).
- Ability to deliver high-quality care and support to our scholars
- Experience in working with young people (age 12 – 22 years) and their families
- Strong interpersonal, administrative, organisational skills
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team and to multi-task
- Ability to travel on a regular basis
- Qualified as either one of the following; Educator, Social Worker, Psychologist or Registered Counsellor or any relevant professional qualification
- Registration at indicated professional board (i.e, HPCSA) where applicable
- Valid driver's licence
To apply, submit a CV and a motivational letter to email@example.com
Enquiries: Carin Bester - Scholar Support Unit Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
MAD Leadership Foundation refers the right to not fill this post.
For more about MAD Leadership Foundation, refer to www.madleadership.org
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies