Port Elizabeth Mental Health
Port Elizabeth Mental Health is a registered non-profit organisation that provides needs specific, consumer driven, equitable and developmental services with resourced staff focusing on enhancing the quality of life of vulnerable persons with mental disabilities and their families and to those people experiencing life crisis.
PEMH seeks to appoint a Houseparent for the Psycho-Social Rehabilitation Facility, based in Port Elizabeth.
- Basic nursing skills and registered as a first aider
- Home-based care qualification and experience
- Basic counselling skills
- Experience in public speaking
- Public relations skills
- Sound project management skills
- Ability to budget and manage finances
- Experience working with persons who have a mental disability will be an advantage
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Networking skills
- Keen interest in creative arts and outdoor activities
To apply, submit CV and letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 041 – 365 0529 post to The Director, Port Elizabeth Mental Health, PO Box 7564, Newton Park, Port Elizabeth, 6045.
Enquiries can be directed to Merle Blunden at 041-3650502.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Persons with a disability will be given preference.
Relocation costs at the expense of the successful candidate.
For more about Port Elizabeth Mental Health, refer to www.pemh.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies