HIVSA is a nonprofit company which was established in 2002 with a full time staff compliment of over 100 members and is a strategic partner of the Gauteng Provincial Departments of Health and Social Development.
HIVSA seeks to recruit HCT Counsellors, based in Johannesburg.
- Conduct quality outreach HCT services/activities as part of the HIVSA outreach team under the Community Health Linkages programme, and contribute towards innovative HCT strategies aimed at targeting at risk groups, adolescents and children
- Work very closely with the HCT coordinator in identifying or mapping out High Transmission Areas, key population and networking with various stakeholders for referral linkages. Leader in ensuring that HCT quality standards are adhered to as per National HCT guidelines
- Implementation of quality HCT strategy to specified target groups at various communities
- Support and assist the HCT coordinator with planning, identifying HTAs, Key populations and other at risk group specified by the organisation to ensure that relevant groups are tested development of daily/weekly and monthly operational activity plans
- In collaboration with the HCT Coordinator, develop daily, weekly and monthly operational activity plans
- Quality data capturing, recording and quality reporting
- Stakeholder engagement and maintain current partnership
- Valid unendorsed drivers license
- At least three years’ experience in rapid testing
- Knowledgeable about the 909090 strategy
- Community work experience.
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Monitoring and evaluation experience
To apply, submit a motivation letter and CV (maximum five pages), and three contactable referees to firstname.lastname@example.org or The HR Manager, P O Box 3869, Southgate, 2082 or fax 086 244 5444.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about HIVSA, refer to www.hivsa.com.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.