Tshikululu Social Investments
Tshikululu Social Investments is South Africa’s leading corporate social investment manager. Led by a team of thought leaders, Tshikululu provides private sector entities with a one-stop service to undertake comprehensive social investment and community grant making in line with national and international development trends.
Request for partner proposals in support of ABSA’s shared growth strategy
Tshikululu Social Investments NPC is opening a call for proposals for organisations that can partner with our client Absa, an Authorised Financial Services and Registered Credit Provider Reg No NCRCP7, to implement their three-pillar Shared Growth strategy which focuses on Education and Skills; Enterprise Development; and Financial Inclusion.
To this end, we are looking for service providers to roll out the following:
- Consumer Financial Education training
- Employability Programme
- Enterprise Development programme
Organisations are required to complete an application process for each of the programmes they wish to deliver on.
Does your organisation offer the following?
Consumer Financial Education Training
We are looking for partners to offer Absa’s Consumer Financial Education (CFE) training programme, in order to transfer financial knowledge and skills to consumers for individual financial wellbeing and public benefit. The training will develop the targeted consumers’ financial skills, attitudes, knowledge and understanding of the financial sector with special emphasis on the banking industry, its products, and services, so that they are able to make informed decisions.
Employability (ReadytoWork) programme.
This application is for innovative, high-performing organisations who will partner with Absa to help build the skills of young people through delivering the following:
- ReadytoWork Training and Capacity building – Deliver blended learning solutions, incorporating digital online and face-to-face training – ideally with some experience of delivering accredited learning material including digital registration of participants.
- ReadytoWork Training, Capacity building and Placements – Deliver employability related bridge training, including facilitation of placements in the workplace.
Enterprise Development programme
Enterprise development in one of the two areas listed below:
- Deliver ReadytoWork training and capacity building in the enterprise development pathway, with a focus on micro, small and/or medium sized enterprises (MSME’s).
- Deliver incubation support to MSMEs providing access to technical skills and markets to help accelerate their growth.
The detailed qualifying requirements and application forms are available online at http://www.tshikululu.org.za/funds/entry/absa-bank/.
For queries, please email us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org (Consumer Financial Education)
email@example.com (Employability programme - ReadytoWork)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Enterprise Development programme)
Closing Date: 12 January 2017
For more about the Tshikululu Social Investments, refer to www.tshikululu.org.za
To view other opportunities, refer to www.ngopulse.org/group/home-page/other-opportunities.