Humana People to People in South Africa (HPPSA)
About HPP SA
Humana People to People in South Africa address a range of pressing social issues and needs in the thematic areas of health; community development; food security; education and youth development. Since its establishment, Humana People to People in South Africa has built a strong network of partners and supporters across government agencies, civil society, the private sector and multilateral institutions.
Humana People to People in South Africa seek to recruit experienced professionals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people in South Africa.
4X REGISTERED NURSE ( 2x Limpopo , 2x Bushbuck Ridge)
- Provide health promotions, counselling and Education
- Providing necessary guidance on health maintenance and disease prevention
- Conduct research
- Ability to diagnose and clinical management and ongoing treatment use in Malaria infected children and adults
- Nursing Degree / Diploma
- Current registration with SANC
- 5 years experience as s registered nurse dealing with Malaria
- Must have a clear understanding of Malaria
- Understanding of clinical and treatment guidelines and protocols
- Problem Solving
- Result Orientated
- Influencing and persuading
- Consulting and Advising
- Planning and Organising
- Attentiom to detail
- Self – Management
- Facilitation Skills
- Conflict Management
- Client Orienattion
M & E OFFICER (Mpumalanga)
- Understand evaluation approaches and practice, international discourse on community based developments and Malaria and health matters;
- Lead and develop, review, refine and maintain MER systems for the organization’s program as well as other HPPSA programs in South Africa.
- Work with the Programme Manager and other HPPSA program leadership to refine methodologies and tools for impact monitoring and ensure a good fit between the monitoring indicators and the overall MER systems;
- Facilitate team learning from findings of monitoring surveys and present findings
- Provide support for developing and implementing field programme/project M&E systems including building capacity of programme teams to undertake on-going MER tasks;
- Be responsible for compiling periodic reports for E8 , NDOH and other HPPSA partners working closely with program staff and ensure timeous reporting to the funding partners;
- Be responsible for compiling presentations for meetings (period/ad hoc management meetings) for E8/NDOH working closely with program staff and ensure timeous submission to the Program Directors
- Develop databases to improve management of data from M&E systems across the organization;
- Promote internal data analysis as well as conduct routine data quality assessments.
- Ensure that all MER documents and supporting documentation is properly completed for audit purposes;
- Coordinate impact reporting as well as evaluation studies for the Malaria programme as well as other HPPSA programs.
- This includes developing evaluation plans and provide leadership on evaluations of HPPSA programs;
- Undertaking baseline and monitoring surveys in target sites, analyze and discuss findings;
- Facilitate team learning from findings of monitoring surveys and present findings within TCE- CDS and at other forums as requested;
- Work with program staff to conduct site visits to implementing sites and provide MER related to HPPSA, Department of Health (DOH) facilities.
- Liaise with other organizations to share tools and lessons learned.
- Degree in Health or Social Science or equivalent
- Divers License
- 5 years M&E experience especially in the design and implementation of M&E systems and capacity building in USAID/PEPFAR programs;
- 3 years experience working with M & E tools
- Understanding evaluation approaches and practise , international
- Undertand evaluation approaches and practice, international discourse on community based developments and HIV&AIDS and health matters
- 4 years of relevant experience in implementation of programs in the health sector
- Proven track record of understanding Global fund and Government reporting systems
- Fluency in English is a must while knowledge of SA local languages is an added advantage
- Willingness to travel to remote remote areas and ability and experience in field training on M&E
- Strong Administration and Communication Skills
- Good interpersonal Skills , written , verbal and presentation Skills
- Ability to be self – directed and initiative
- Good report writing skills
- Excellent Financial Management Skills
- Ability to work underpressure
- Ability and willingness to travel
To apply, submit a CV, contactable references, and a one page motivation letter to email@example.com. Closing date 19 December 2016
No telephonic queries please. Only finalists will be contacted
Please quote the position you are applying for in the subject matter of the email.