Treatment Action Campaign (TAC)
The Treatment Action Campaign (TAC) engages in monitoring, advocacy and campaigning within the health system to ensure that every person with HIV has access to quality comprehensive prevention, treatment, care and support services to live a healthy life.
TAC seeks to appoint a Financial Accounting Officer, based in Johannesburg.
- Maintain general ledger, cash book and journals
- Control, monitor and reconcile the balance sheet control accounts
- Implement budget development parameters
- Day to day management of bank accounts
- Support the process of forecasting, calculating and reporting monthly revenue
- Assess and obtain approval for VAT
- Reconcile all debtors and creditors accounts
- Assess and obtain approval for payment requests /EFT
- Support financial planning, compliance and reporting
- Provide assistance to staff in budget preparation
- Post matric qualification in finance (BCOM)
- Three years’ experience in finance and office administration
To apply, submit a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about the Treatment Action Campaign, refer to www.tac.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.