St Dunstan’s organisation is a well-respected nonprofit organisation that supports blind and partially sighted people.
St Dunstan’s seeks to appoint a Finance Officer, based in Cape Town.
- Manage compliance with statutory financial requirements
- Data capturing financial transactions
- Bank and creditor reconciliations
- Provision of accurate and timely reports to CEO, Board and other stakeholders
- Monthly Financial Reporting
- Managing the CRM database linked to accounting process
- Relevant financial degree or diploma in accounting or bookkeeping
- Minimum three to five years bookkeeping experience accounting experience, preferably within NGO/ development sector but not a requirement
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience working in Pastel
- Demonstrate strong planning and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and good problem solving skills
- Reporting to the CEO
To apply, submit a brief CV (no more four pages), cover letter and certified copies of ID and certificates to Garethm@saintdunstans.co.za
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Candidates who have not been contacted by 19 January 2017 may assume that they have not been successful in their application.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo a competency based assessment.
For more about St Dunstan’s, refer to www.info4africa.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.