AFS Interculture SA
Programme Coordinator - Sending
Salary 12-15K CTC
AFS Interculture SA is proud to announce that applications for a full-time position to administer and implement our inbound Schools Sending programmes are now open.
The successful candidate will manage our high school and 18+ exchange programmes for young South Africans and implement a selection and orientation framework for our outbound programmes which entails:-
- Development of a two-way supportive, information sharing relationship with the organisation’s stakeholders so that the sending process flows smoothly and sending programmes grow.
- Coordination of the sending of all participants, both school and 18+.
- Process of sending applications in accordance with AFS quality standards.
- Leadership of the production of materials aimed at sending participation.
- To coordinate all aspects of travel.
- Leadership on specific content relevant for sending participant orientations.
- Coordination of evaluations
- Website engagement and updating
The position is based at our office in Cresta, Johannesburg.
We are looking for a vibrant and young-minded South African candidate who is able to actively promote and market our programmes and represent our organisation with a diverse range of stakeholders professionally and with enthusiasm.
We are looking for a person with relevant marketing experience within the not-for profit sector.
- Matric or equivalent
- +3 years of experience in marketing, promotion and selling of programmes within the not-for-profit sector
- Valid South African residential status.
- High ability to work independently
- High level of organisational /administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent English, written and spoken
- Excellent command of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with databases
- Willingness to work on evenings and weekends
- Contactable references.
- Applicants must be holders of an unendorsed driver’s license
- A second language and /or valid passport would be an advantage
Conditions and Application
The position is full-time on the basis of a 12-month contract with option to renew.
As soon as possible.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV and motivational letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11 December 2016. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.