AFS Interculture SA
Programme Coordinator - Hosting
Salary 12-15K CTC
AFS Interculture SA is proud to announce that applications for a full-time position to administer and implement our inbound Schools Hosting programmes are now open.
The successful candidate will manage our schools hosting programme which entails:
- Development of a supportive, information sharing relationship within the organisation so that the hosting process flows smoothly and school programmes grow
- Coordination of all hosting of all school participants
- Process and maintenance of hosting applications in accordance with AFS quality standards
- Coordination of school participant’s support with our Volunteers
- Coordination of all aspects of travel for hosting participants
- Leadership on specific content relevant for school participant orientations
- Coordination of evaluations required by all stakeholders
The position is based in Cresta, Johannesburg.
We are looking for a competent vibrant and customer focused candidate, with strong administrative skills; who capable of working independently ; has sound experience and has a proven track record in management of a programme/s.
- Matric or equivalent
- 3 years’ experience in programme and project management
- Valid South African residential status
- Experience in supporting volunteers, delivering programmes in communities
- Strong ability to work independently
- High level organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent English, written and spoken
- Excellent command of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with databases
- Willingness to work on evenings and weekends
- Contactable references
- Applicants must be holders of an unendorsed driver’s licence, and having a valid passport is advantageous
Conditions and Application
The position is full-time on the basis of a 12-month contract with option to renew.
As soon as possible.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV and motivational letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9 December 2016. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.