Society for Family Health (SFH)
|START DATE:||1st October 2016|
|EMPLOYMENT STATUS:||Project Based Employment|
Society for Family Health (SFH) is a South African affiliate of Population Services International (PSI), an international NGO network operational in over 70 countries. SFH in South Africa concentrates on issues of HIV/ AIDS. As part of their HIV/AIDS control efforts, SFH is using social marketing to motivate behaviour change with respect to consistent condom use, HIV testing and other safer behaviours.
- Manage, implement, monitor and evaluate all training programs on an ongoing basis
- Spearhead the development and updating of training curricula and materials for all SFH and sub award programmes
- Design and develop appropriate training for new programs as well as relevant protocols for various programs
- Spearhead the accreditation of all SFH training courses and endorsement of learners
- Maintain the accreditation of SFH with ETDP and HWSETA
- Develop and implement annual departmental operational plans aligned to programs and SFH strategy.
- Ensure that the department maintains good relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure ongoing capacity and mentorship to sub awards
Staff management and mentorship
- Supervise the Training Team to ensure that they grow in their jobs and skills
- Work with Training team to deal with issues that arise from training activities
- Ensure provision of effective Mentorship of all staff at sites
- Ensure implementation of good to great
- Participate in site visit support and pick out training needs
- Ensure ongoing refreshers and/or assessments for all SFH Programme personnel.
Reporting and budget management
- Compile and submit a monthly report, quarterly, annual reports, project reports and site visit reports
- Ensure overall adherence to approved budgets in accordance with organisational financial policies
- First degree or diploma in education, nursing or social science
- Post graduate qualification in training will be an added advantage
- Previous Material Development
- Assessor, Facilitator and Moderator certification
- Valid driver’s license
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in HIV field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in training
The successful candidate will be a creative, innovative and strategic thinker, and will have: excellent communication, analytical, organizational, interpersonal and cross-cultural skills; a strong interest in private sector approaches to development; and a proven ability to produce results and meet objectives under difficult circumstances.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your full application to firstname.lastname@example.org, or hand dropped by 23 September 2016.
All application submissions will be reviewed and considered, only the most qualified candidates will be short listed and contacted for interviews. SFH is an equal opportunity employer.