Society for Family Health (SFH)
|TITLE:||Condom Distribution Coordinator|
|START DATE:||1st October 2016|
|EMPLOYMENT STATUS:||Project Based Employment|
Society for Family Health (SFH) is a South African affiliate of Population Services International (PSI), an international NGO network operational in over 70 countries. SFH in South Africa concentrates on issues of HIV/ AIDS. As part of their HIV/AIDS control efforts, SFH is using social marketing to motivate behaviour change with respect to consistent condom use, HIV testing and other safer behaviours.
- Support the South African Government with the implementation of the condom strategy
- Ensure DREAMS condom targets are met
- Liaise with Department of health to ensure stock movement
- Coordinate, monitor and account for all condoms / materials supplied to SFH
- Handle all public sector distribution related correspondence, customer queries and complaints
- Monitor monthly operations plan per province
- Oversee and manage condom staff
- Ensure staff correctly capture distribution data and submit correct documentation on time
- Ensure that staff are implementing strategies and making use of tools for work purposes
- Train distributors on distribution strategy and all administration that is involved
- Ensure staff adhere to all SFH policies
- Ensure good relations with National and Provincial Department of Health and all other stakeholders including DREAMS
- Ensure strong internal relations
- Attend meetings as necessary e.g. DREAMS, STI, etc.
- Receive weekly reports from the Distributors
- Receive monthly schedule from each province including plan
- Submit monthly report, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports to Director
- Ensure accuracy in data
- Collate data for Lawson and LMIS reporting
- Degree/Diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Sales/Project management
- Valid driver’s license essential
- Min 2 years management experience
The successful candidate will be a creative, innovative and strategic thinker, and will have: excellent communication, analytical, organizational, interpersonal and cross-cultural skills; a strong interest in private sector approaches to development; and a proven ability to produce results and meet objectives under difficult circumstances.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your full application to firstname.lastname@example.org, or hand dropped by 23 September 2016.
All application submissions will be reviewed and considered, only the most qualified candidates will be short listed and contacted for interviews. SFH is an equal opportunity employer.