Centre for Communication Impact (CCI)
The Centre for Communication Impact (CCI) has been awarded two awards by USAID with funding through PEPFAR to strengthen strategic communication and community responses in South Africa. The Programme Assistant: Resource Centre and Materials dissemination will work with the USAID Strategic Communication Programme and the USAID Community Responses programme to support the dissemination of IEC materials, job-aides, lessons learnt and success stories to partners, stakeholders, funders and communities.
- A management system for the documentation resource centre is developed, maintained and managed and kept in an orderly manner.
- High quality evidence informed information education and communication (IEC) materials, job-aides are distributed to partners and stakeholders that support the campaigns being implemented by CCI.
- An up to date and accurate distribution database and stock flow management and reporting system is developed and maintained quarterly to monitor the receipt and distribution of materials.
- District partners and stakeholders are provided with sufficient IEC materials for outreach and community mobilisation activities that are aligned to the strategic communication campaigns being undertaken by CCI.
- Existing materials are translated, designed and printed to support stakeholders
- New materials are created, designed, translated, printed and distributed
- Strategic Communication activities are supported through a range of activities
- Web and social media content is produced and maintained as required
- Timeous and accurate progress reports are provided to the Chief of Party
- Adheres to and follows the internal organisational financial and operational policies, procedures and requirements pertaining to the dissemination and production of materials
- Participate in weekly team meetings.
- Basic degree or 5 years related experience.
- Drivers license is a pre-requisite
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent skills in working on Excel, MS-word and PowerPoint
- Able to work in a multicultural environment
- Able to work under pressure and meet demands
Duration of contract: One year renewable contract pending availability of funding.
Persons interested should forward their motivation letter and CV by no later than Friday, 26 August 2016 to Ms. Pinky Makhaye, Centre for Communication Impact, Email: email@example.com
Please note that communication will be with shortlisted candidates only.