MOT South Africa
MOT South Africa offers life-skills education programmes for the youth of our country, strengthening their courage, building on their self-awareness, helping them to make important, conscious choices.
MOT South Africa seeks to appoint an Office and Social Media Administrator, based in Cape Town.
The successful candidate will run and coordinate activities of MOT's small but (of necessity) dynamic office team, organising training logistics and managing the social media communications will constitute the primary tasks here, along with managing stakeholders’ database.
- To post on, and manage all MOT SA social media platforms, and to update the website
- To collate data on the implementation of the MOT programmes, as well as the evaluation, research and feedback reports
- To coordinate the logistics for training and stakeholder events
- To provide assistance with building the MOT brand, and to respond to all communication in an engaging and timely manner
- A relevant tertiary qualification, preferably in office administration, project management, marketing, communications or ICT
- Advanced social media skills, with knowledge of social media platforms and tools
- Communication skills in English and impeccable grammar and spelling
- Avid attention to detail, with analytical and research skills ensuring accurate monitoring and evaluation data
- Self-driven, with a sense of adhering to deadlines and excellent time management skills
- Interpersonal skills, with a willingness to learn, and the capacity to support several team members
- Knowledge of, and experience in Salesforce and/or WordPress will be an advantage
- Be a role model for the youth
- Boasting networking skills
- MS Office ability at intermediate or advanced level
- A valid driver's license.
To apply, submit a four-page CV and covering letter, clearly stating the position’s title to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
Should you not hear from MOT within two months of the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
For more about the MOT South Africa, refer to www.mot.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit www.goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.