The Pietermaritzburg and District Cerebral Palsy Association
The Pietermaritzburg and District Cerebral Palsy Association aims to serve the needs of children, adults and families affected by cerebral palsy and who live in the Greater Pietermaritzburg area and to interact with any person or organisation who may assist the Association in promoting its aims and objective.
The Pietermaritzburg and District Cerebral Palsy Association seeks to appoint a Director, based in Pietermaritzburg.
The role of the Director of the Pietermaritzburg and District Cerebral Palsy Association is to provide strategic direction and oversight of the implementation of CPA’s operational functions, namely in Stepping Stones School and the Community Therapy Programme. Together with the Board the director takes responsibility for the strategic direction of the Association and is responsible for the planning and implementation of the strategy.
- Develop and implement a balanced resource mobilisation plan
- Provide financial management
- Network and represent CPA so as to promote the Association and expand its reach and influence for the good of children with CP
- Develop, review and implement policies and procedures for the effective operation of CPA, ensuring that CPA remains current and compliant
- Develop, motivate and manage the internal management team
- Conduct all HR functions
- Have a passion for children’s issues
- Unendorsed code 8 driver’s license
- Tertiary qualification in social work, education, or physio or occupational therapy and/or have more than 5 years’ experience in a similar NGO leadership position
To apply, submit a CV, two traceable references, and certified copies of your ID and qualifications to the The Chairperson c/o: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Please note that the successful applicant will have to be subject to the CPA Child Protection Policy which includes the legally required clearances to work with children in South Africa.
For more about The Pietermaritzburg and District Cerebral Palsy Association, refer to www.cpassoc.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit www.goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.