A popular Christian radio station seeks to employ mature fundraising professionals who currently reside in the Western Cape (Cape Town, George) and Gauteng (East Rand, North West Rand) areas.
Ideal candidates will be Christian, fully bilingual (English and Afrikaans), have their own transport, with the capacity to work from home.
Key responsibilities include:
- Area-specific donor research and development of fundraising plans
- Contact and ongoing relationship-building with supporters
- Establishment of a database of monthly givers
- Marketing to churches and other relevant organisations
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date records and reports
- Keeping abreast of the station’s programming
- Recruitment of sponsors for the radio station
- Achievement of fundraising targets
Christian applicants who meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
- Minimum formal qualification of matric.
- At least two years’ experience in fundraising.
- Fluency in English and Afrikaans (spoken and written)
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Driver’s licence and own transport
IMPORTANT: As this is a home office-based position, candidates are required to have their own computer facilities with email and Internet access.
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 22 July 2016