Health Systems Trust
Health Systems Trust (HST) is an innovative non-profit organisation working to strengthen ongoing development of comprehensive health systems in southern Africa. Using a primary health care approach, we specialise in conducting health research, providing technical support, and information dissemination. The organisations strategies are designed to promote equity and efficiency in health and healthcare delivery.
HST seeks to appoint a Two Administrative Officers, based at the National Department of Health, Pretoria.
The incumbents will be responsible for providing overall administrative support services to the Central Chronic Medicine Dispensing and Distribution (CCMDD) programme management at the National Department of Health, including monitoring and evaluation support for the provision of alternative chronic medication access for public sector patients.
This is a fixed-term contract position, renewable based on funding and performance.
- Arrange meetings in the directorate/cluster and distribute information
- Draft/write and distribute minutes, letters, submissions, memos and routine correspondence
- Manage communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Process queries and liaise with stakeholders to resolve queries
- Receive monthly reports from relevant stakeholders (provinces/districts and service providers)
- Follow up on information required for expenditure reports
- Compile expenditure reports
- Manage submissions and reporting of progress on operational plans and annual performance plans
- Maintain evidence in accordance with the monitoring and evaluation plan of the unit
- Check for completeness of documents for appointment of pick-up points
- Provide information regarding registration requirements on the central supplier database
- Manage the pick-up point database and dissemination of information
- Manage the maintenance of the stakeholder database.
- An administration-related tertiary qualification
- At least three years’ experience
- Experience in a pharmaceutical services environment, the public health sector and the district health system
- Written and verbal communications skills
- Strong knowledge of the Public Finance Management Act (PFMA)
- Monitoring and evaluation skills
- Contract and supply chain management skills
- Financial and administrative management skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organisational skills and attention to detail
- Computer literacy (MSOffice)
- Superior English proficiency, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel as and when required.
A salary package commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience and qualifications and in line with HST’s Job Grading System will be offered.
To apply, submit a CV, stating the position applied for, together with names and contact details (telephone numbers and e-mail addresses) of at least three contactable referees to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Shortlisted candidates will be requested to submit certified copies of all qualifications and identity documents.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
E-mail users are requested to set the delivery option of their message on both “Return Receipt” and “Confirm Delivery”.
Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates.
All shortlisted candidates will be subjected to reference and credential checks.
If you have not been contacted within one month of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
HST reserves the right to not fill this position.
Health Systems Trust Promotes Employment Equity.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.