Teach A Man To Fish
Calling all organisations based in Africa building a culture of entrepreneurship in education! The Pan African Awards for Entrepreneurship in Education invites you to submit applications from Monday the 16th of May for this continent-wide awards programme. The deadline for applications is the 15th of July 2016.
We want to reward the very best projects which are using enterprise and entrepreneurship to innovate in the field of education. The awards are generously supported by The Saville Foundation, a charitable foundation based in South Africa. Teach A Man To Fish manage the awards using their expertise in enterprise education and highlight inspirational models and projects through their large network of educational organisations and schools.
Do you have what it takes?
- Is your education or training project based in Africa?
- Does your organisation actively demonstrate the success of their entrepreneurial approach to education? Entrepreneurial approaches to education can mean: teaching entrepreneurial and workplace skills to young people or using alternative and innovative methods to fund education
- Is your education project innovative and inspiring?
- Does your organisation have a large network of young people?
- Can you show that your project has had a positive impact on young people and your community?
Benefits for winners
- First prize of $15,000, 2nd and 3rd prizes of $5,000
- A sponsored trip to our international conference
- Enhanced visibility and publicity
- Enhanced sponsorship and donation opportunities
- A chance to win our Partner Prize to work with Teach A Man To Fish and the School Enterprise Challenge
To find out more and to see whether your organisation is able to apply, visit our website.