Save the Children International
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Job Title: Programme Admin Assistant for CSE and I project
Place of Work/Location: Save the Children International ESARO, Southern Africa Regional Office.
Save the Children International is a Rights Based International Non-Governmental Organization, which advocates for Children’s Rights. Our vision is a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation.
- Assist in regular project documentation and administration activities; Admin assistant will work closely with CSE&I Project team members and other admin team members to make sure operational functions of CSE& I run smoothly and efficiently.
- Support documentation, filling and archiving of CSE&I project related documents with the support of the Programme Officer and MEAL Coordinator.
- Participate and contribute in project activities including internal meetings and project workshops
- Coordinate logistical arrangements for workshops, meetings and evaluation of the CSE&I project
- Support with project admin preparations for the project close out
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- University Degree in Social Science
- Fluency in English
- Experienced as junior administrative assistant be preferred
- Computer literate.
Terms and conditions
- Hours: 37.5 hours/week
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract duration: June – July, 2016
Interested candidates to send their application to email@example.com