Children's Hospital Trust
The Children’s Hospital Trust was founded in 1994 as the independent Fundraising Arm of the Red Cross War Memorial Children’s Hospital when the Hospital was threatened with closure due to lack of funding. Since its inception the Trust has supported the Hospital through upgrading its buildings, purchasing vital equipment and funding critical training and research programmes.
The Trust seeks to appoint a Legacies Relationship Coordinator, based in Cape Town.
The successful candidate will work for the Circle of Life Programme, which offers donors the opportunity to pledge a gift in their will to the Trust.
Legacies and Bequests are critical sources of long term funding for the work of the Trust. They enable the organisation to plan for the Hospital’s future needs to help maintain it as a globally acknowledged centre of excellence, providing critical care to some of Africa’s sickest children.
This is a permanent part time position.
Work approximately 15 hours per week and will spend most of their time outside of the office environment building relationships.
Remuneration: Up to R15 000, 00 per month.
- To create awareness and encourage support of the Trust’s Legacy programme by building and maintaining relationships with financial planners, legal advisers and asset managers in South Africa
- A related degree or diploma, with an understanding of Estate and Financial planning
- MS Office
- Networks, experience and contacts within the professional legal and finance sector in South Africa, particularly Cape Town
- Experience in financial planning and/or the drafting of wills and legal documents
- Ability to establish, maintain and grow professional relationships and build the profile of the Trust
- Interpersonal skills, diplomacy and tact, with the ability to build relationships and work collaboratively
To apply, submit your applications to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about The Children’s Hospital Trust refer to www.childrenshospitaltrust.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit www.goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.