Centre for Communication Impact
The Centre for Communication Impact (CCI- previously known as JHHESA) is an international award-winning South African social and behavioural communication not-for-profit organisation. We develop innovative and impactful strategic communication campaigns that combine mass media with community mobilisation to improve the health and wellbeing of all South Africans.
CCI is looking for a Manager: Contracts and Compliance to support the creation of a culture that will ensure risk is minimised for CCI, its partners, grantors and employees in line with required and relevant legislation and best practise.
- A 4-year degree in Law with 5 years relevant contracting experience OR other relevant degree with 8 years relevant contracting experience
- Capable of drafting complex contract terms and conditions, attention to detail, reviewing contracts for conformity to policies and identifying and assessing risks is required
- Experience working with PEPFAR/USAID/CDC funded programmes will be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Willingness to travel
For a full job description please go to www.jhhesa.org.za
Persons interested should forward their motivation letter and CV by no later than Friday, 20 May 2016 to Mr. Timothy Tau, Finance Director, Centre for Communication Impact, email: firstname.lastname@example.org