Creative Consulting & Development Works (CC&DW)
- Are you committed to social change and making a difference?
- Do you love travel and have exposure to internship and volunteering abroad programmes?
- Are you well organized and methodical with strong negotiation skills?
- Do you have sales or recruitment experience, or have you worked with NGO’s?
- Are you energetic and have good people skills?
If you fully or even partly fit this role, we want to hear from you!
More about us :
Creative Consulting & Development Works (CC&DW) is a specialist research, evaluation, communications and internship placement consultancy established in 2003. With 11 years of experience we have a firm foothold in the development sector, a strong track record and brand identity. We provide innovative solutions to non-profit organisations, government agencies and international donors. We are passionate about human development and work with purpose internationally to strengthen and support a vibrant development sector.
if i could... is our specialised internship programme for international students and graduates looking for a career in the South African and Indian development sectors. Over the years we have offered many graduates interesting and valuable internships in research, monitoring and evaluation, communications and other disciplines. Our internships make a positive difference to non-profits and communities, while giving interns the opportunity to gain vital work experience and college credit as we help them build their careers. We offer internships in New Delhi and Cape Town.
- Handle application responses to potential programme participants (applicants)
- Conduct skype interviews within applicants
- Develop internship site recommendations and negotiate options with applicants
- Facilitate internship placement, matching interns to hosts
- Orientation of interns on arrival
- Identifying new hosts, relationship development and liaison
- Visit hosts, introduce them to our programme and assess their organisational needs
- Write up new internship site recommendations and load site recommendations onto various databases and platforms
- Identify possibilities and opportunities for collaboration with universities and other potential partners, including research and liaison
- Identify and optimise opportunities for programme exposure and marketing
- Keep up filing system and tracking systems
- Blog writing
- Organize and participate in intern activities and outings
- Provide in country support to interns
- Oversee accommodation process
- Undergraduate degree or diploma at a minimum
- Experience in the development sector and working with NGO’s is a distinct advantage
- Excellent negotiation and sales ability!
- Recruitment / matching of / placement of candidates with suitable organisations
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Knowledge about the American University system
- Drivers licence is required
- Candidates should be Cape Town based and eligible to work in South Africa
- International travel experience an advantage
- Salary commensurate with experience
Application deadline: Thursday, 19th May 2016
To apply, please submit a CV, with 3 contactable references and a motivation letter telling us more about yourself and why you are ideal for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only suits South Africans or applicants with valid work permit.
If you don’t hear from us by July 2016 please consider your application as unsuccessful.