Pact, an international NGO based in Pretoria, seeks to employ a candidate with expertise in Program Administration and Logistics Planning to work within the Human Capacity Development Department (HCD).
The Program Associate will support the Human Capital Development Team by carrying out the following functions but not limited to:
Minimum Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize all necessary logistics for the department which include and not limited to sourcing for accommodation and venues for staff, conducting field data collection, training events and meetings.
- Assist with correspondence and other communication among HCD staff, DSD staff participating in the activities, consultants and other stakeholders
- Maintain integrated travel for other program activities, site visits and meetings schedule for program staff and consultants.
- In consultation with HCD team prepare agenda, attend meetings, take and draft minutes accurately.
- Update the filling systems (electronic and hard copy files), tracking systems and contacts lists.
- Conduct topical research using internet and other available resources.
- Undertake any other duties as assigned by HCD team
Minimum Educational Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 certificate
- Diploma in Office Administration or relevant qualification will be an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in program administration
- Experience in organising large meetings, training events and provincial based activities
- Previous work experience in an NGO environment especially USAID Funded will be an added advantage
- High energy, self-motivated, independent worker who is highly organized, results oriented and deadline driven
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good at juggling competing tasks and ability to stay calm under extreme pressure
- Ability to work in a high profile and fast paced environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint; Internet and Typing
- Must be a permanent South African resident with fluency in English and preferably one local indigenous South African language
- Should be in possession of a valid driver’s license and may travel when required
Suitable candidates are invited to submit their electronic CVs and application letters with the subject line “Program Admin Officer - Human Capacity Development” to email@example.com
Closing date: Sunday, 08 May 2016 @ 16h00
Pact reserves the right to verify all information provided by candidates including credit rating. Please note that correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only. If you do not hear from us within 3 months, kindly accept that your application was unsuccessful.