Pact, an international NGO based in Pretoria, seeks to employ candidates with expertise in Data Capturing for approximately 2 years to implement its USAID-funded Government Capacity Building Programme (GCBS).
The Data Capturers who will be based in Tshwane district area will report to the Provincial M&E Advisors. They will be responsible for capturing data at the relevant Department of Social Development (DSD) service delivery points and non-profit organisations (NPOs) as per the GCBS Programme work plan.
Minimum Key Responsibilities and duties:
- Ensure accurate daily data capturing and consolidation for designated service points and non-profit organisations (NPOs) using the available data capturing system;
- Ensure that all data are captured according to the standard operating procedures;
- Ensure that data is transmitted to relevant manager within the set timeframes;
- Participate in data quality management by performing systems verifications, data quality assurance and control measures;
- Complete monthly reporting templates and timely submission thereof;
- Support service points and NPOs to address emerging data management issues;
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Candidates must be in possession of a Matric;
- A post matric qualification will be advantageous;
- Must have a minimum of two years working experience in data collecting, capturing, management and / or analysis;
- Experience working in a NGO or NPO will be an added advantage
- Must be proficient in MS Word, MS Power Point and MS Excel;
- Proficiency in written and verbal English communication;
- Good interpersonal skills, have the ability to take initiative and be a team player;
- Understanding of administrative procedures and functions;
- Must be a South African national with fluency in at least one local indigenous South African language;
- A valid SA drivers licence is preferable and must be willing to travel;
Must be able to start immediately.
Suitable candidates are requested to email their CV’s with the subject line “Data Capturer Tshwane”, to email@example.com .
Please do not send the copies of your certificates and ID when applying for this position
Closing Date: Monday 09 May 2016 @ 16h00
Pact reserves the right to verify all information provided by candidates including credit rating. Please note that correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only and if you do not hear from us within 3 months, kindly accept that your application was unsuccessful.