Community Aids Response (CARE)
The Community Aids Response (CARE) aims to be the preferred organisation partnering with individuals and communities to find and cross the bridge that provides hope, opportunity and choices over HIV and AIDS and other chronic/communicable diseases in order to promote the well-being and sustainability of communities.
CARE seeks to appoint a Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator, based in Norwood, Johannesburg.
The successful candidate will report to the M&E Manager.
- Enhance M&E capacity among staff in the organization to ensure accountability, facilitate planning and strengthen service delivery
- Provide M&E technical assistance, training and support to staff
- Document and continuously improve M&E systems
- Collect, verify, collate and analyze data on performance indicators from programme staff and programme partners
- Perform data quality checks on submitted aggregate monthly and quarterly reports
- Conduct routine and on-going quality assurance checks on record-level patient data
- Closely monitor data quality by means of routine and periodic data quality assessments
- Develop reporting templates
- Ensuring the project database is maintained and up-to date
- Collate programme reports on a monthly basis
- Analyse programme data, trends and make recommendations to management
- Ensure donor reports are submitted timeously
- Contribute to the preparation and identification of grant proposals
- Participate in operational research
- Attending donor and other stakeholder meetings
- Tertiary qualification in health, public health, social sciences, behavioral sciences or related field
- M&E training and background in data management
- Experience in data verification and quality assurance
- Experience in statistical software such as SPSS and/or STATA, an added advantage
- A valid driver’s license
- Willing and able to travel
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more about the Community AIDS Response (CARE), refer to www.care.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Follow news, information and updates from SANGONeT and NGO Pulse on Twitter at www.twitter.com/SANGONeT.