Networking HIV/AIDS Community of South Africa (NACOSA)
Networking HIV/AIDS Community of South Africa (NACOSA), a dynamic NGO in the HIV/AIDS field, is inviting suitably qualified candidates within South Africa for the following position to be taken up at Durban or Free State offices.
- Manage and implement programmes/projects related to NACOSA’S focus areas in the province.
- The Grant Officer will take responsibility of the management and coordination of donor funded programmes (grants) implemented by sub-recipients, with the focus on quality of programme delivery, financial accountability, monitoring and evaluation of targets as well as the development of the organizational capacity of the implementing organisations.
- The Grant Officer will be able to draw from the experience of a team of in-house experts and consultants to ensure the above.
- Advanced degree in health, social development or related
- Accredited training as project manager
- Proven experience as project manager
- At least 10 years’ experience in a senior capacity
- Management experience and NGO experience will be advantageous
- Have worked within the development sector on HIV, public health, international or SA government projects
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following: Monitoring & Evaluation, Program Implementation and Organisational Development
- Experience in the management, implementation and reporting of donor funded grants
- Independent, high level lateral thinker
- Willingness to travel extensively
Remuneration is negotiable and commensurate with experience.
Contact Melodi Moses firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our web site at www.nacosa.org.za to obtain an application form.
CLOSING DATE: 6 May 2016
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, consider your application as unsuccessful. NACOSA reserves the right not to make any appointment in this position.