AMANDLA EduFootball (AMANDLA) is an international nonprofit organisation that has a base in both South Africa and Germany. AMANDLA’s mission is to create safe spaces that bring together the power of football and learning to empower youth and change lives.
AMANDLA seeks to appoint a Facilities Administrator, based in its Safe Hub in Khayelitsha, Cape Town.
- Oversee all administrative functions at the Safe Hub;
- Bookkeeping and related financial administrative processes;
- First line Human Resource Administrative support to line management;
- Ensure activities are completed both timeously and to the required standard;
- Administration related to facilities management; and
- General office administration.
- A bookkeeping/accountancy degree/diploma;
- At least two years general administrative and data management experience;
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office);
- Basic understanding of Human Resource Management will be an advantage;
- Fluency in English is essential and proficiency in isiXhosa will be an advantage;
- Code B driver’s license will also be an advantage;
- Ability to coordinate administrative and financial processes within a complex environment;
- High level of accuracy and numeracy;
- Ability to take initiative;
- Attention to detail;
- Organisational and communication skills.
The organisation offers a competitive package relevant to qualifications and/or experience.
To apply, submit a CV, motivational letter and three relevant and contactable references to email@example.com.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Candidates who have received no response within three weeks of the closing date should kindly assume that their application has not been successful.
For more about AMANDLA EduFootball, refer to www.edufootball.org/en.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit www.goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.