Averile Ryder Global Recruitment Specialists
Finance and Administration Manager
This position exists with a 60 year old, well established NPO. The mission of the NPO is to improve the overall wellbeing and health of the communities residing in the area, through teaching and encouraging sustainable and holistic, community development. The organization’s current programs focus on: Community Health, Child Development and Youth Development
A suitable candidate must be placed as soon as possible.
Interested persons should submit their applications immediately.
To oversee all financial resources and administrative aspects relating to each Program, in addition to the property and rentals of the organization. As its "administrative backbone", this position plays a vital role in contributing to the smooth implementation, and the financial health of the organisation’s programs and projects.
- Budget management – compilation & presentation, 3-5 year goals, cash flow reporting
- Financial Reporting – statements, budget variance reports, donor & pipeline reports
- Financial monitoring and Compliance (Risk Management) – ensure donor compliance and adherence to policies, procedures, statutory reports and local laws GAAP/IFRS/PFMA/SARS
- Strategic Financial Management – analyses of market trends & seeking enhanced operational efficiencies
- Operational Financial Management – management accounts, reconciliations, donor reports, records and contracts, journal audit trails, audit preparation, payroll, debit orders
- A Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting or
- A reputable Professional Accounting qualification
- Eight years’ experience in financial and grants management
- Five years’ direct NGO work experience, at senior level
- Knowledge of Super Circulars particularly A-122
- Valid work permit or residency permit for South Africa
- Preparation and monitoring of USAID/CDC/FMI360 donor budgets
- Expert knowledge of ACCPAC
- Understanding and/or speaking isiZulu
- Willingness to visit community from time to time
Comprehensive CV’s, confirming that the Essential Criteria for this position is fully met, can be emailed to email@example.com
Annual Remuneration TCC expectation must be indicated in the CV.
Applicants, who have not been contacted by 4 April 2016, have been unsuccessful.