The Alliance Centre for HIV, Health and Rights of Key Populations is an initiative of The International HIV and AIDS Alliance, to locate thematic expertise and technical leadership for work with key populations. The Centre aims to build the capacity of national civil society and regional organisations to promote equality and rights, to generate intelligence for advocacy, and to facilitate improved access to health services for key populations. It prioritises learning from good practice, in order to develop, promote and popularise transferable methodologies and principles effective for responsible, high-quality Key Populations Programming.
The main purpose of this full time post, based in Cape Town is to coordinate and be responsible for all office administration, logistical and operational tasks of the Alliance Centre, including:
- Managing the office logistics, including the procurement, utilization and maintenance of office equipment, assets, office supplies and services in accordance with quality organisational procedures and standard operational guidelines
- Monitoring Centre administration, including HR functions related to service provider contracting and support
- Providing administrative and logistic support to staff and Centre partners in organising project activities at the regional and local levels
Applicants should possess:
- Degree in Administration or in relevant field
- Relevant work experience: at least 5 years
- Ability to use information and communication technology (ICT) as a tool and resources
- Strong communication skills, ability to work in a team; Initiative, analytical judgment, ability to work under pressure; Professional ethics and honestly
- Experience in working with the international NGO systems and procedures is an added advantage
Please submit a max three page CV to Esther Taapopi (email@example.com) by 16th February 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.