Centre for Communication Impact
The Centre for Communication Impact (CCI- previously JHHESA) is an international award-winning South African social and behavioural communication not-for-profit organisation. We develop innovative and impactful strategic communication campaigns that combine mass media with community mobilisation to improve the health and wellbeing of all South Africans.
CCI seeks to appoint a Programme Assistant, based in South Africa.
The successful cndidate will support programme managers in the design, development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of evidenced based, relevant and appropriate social and behavioural community programmes that will result in the improved health and well being of their communities.
- Have met the needs and requirements of the programme managers in the service of delivering high quality, evidence based community programmes that are compliant and meet best practice standards are in place that responds to the identified community needs and target audiences in a timely, cost effective and impactful manner in line with relevant programme manager’s work plan
- Have timeously and accurately monitored progress and provided feedback on tasks assigned through internal feedback mechanisms and systems to program managers
- Have ensured the competencies (knowledge, skills, attitudes & values) needed to deliver on the jobs purpose are in place and being continuously improved
- In the interest of doing no harm to communities, CCI and the environment have complied to and supported CCI’s policies and procedures
- Contribute to the community programme unit through active and regular engagement in achieving its purpose and strategic objectives
- University degree in one of the following Development, Social Sciences, Social and Behavioural Communication, Public Health
- And at least two to three years relevant experience
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter Ms Pinky Makhaye email@example.com.
Please note that communication will be with shortlisted candidates only.