Legal Resources Centre (LRC)
The Legal Resources Centre is seeking applications from suitably qualified individuals for the position of receptionist in the Johannesburg regional office. The incumbent will contribute to the provision of quality reception services by providing administrative support in a professional, ethical and efficient manner, which enhances the LRC’s reputation.
- Efficiently receives, screens and redirects incoming calls
- Telephone messages are captured and relayed accurately
- Ensures that visitors to the Organisation and those who call in telephonically feel welcome and are satisfactorily assisted
- Provides accurate and relevant general organisational information to all visitors
- Correctly captures and records the stats of all walk-in clients
- Courteously liaises with clients and refers them to appropriate staff or alternative agency for assistance.
- Readily assists with other job tasks in the absence of the incumbent
- Attends to correspondence and enquiries relating to their job timeously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, independently and with others
Preferred qualifications and experience:
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- Post matric secretarial / administration qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of eight years receptionist experience
- Excellent communication, administration skills and switchboard training
- Computer Literate – MS Office
- Previous legal industry experience would be advantage
The LRC is committed to transformation; applications from previously disadvantaged candidates are therefore strongly encouraged. To apply, please email a motivational letter and your CV with copies of relevant qualifications and two contactable references to email@example.com. Please specify the position for which you are applying.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted by 29 February 2016, please consider your application unsuccessful. Applicants for the above position must share in the Mission and Values of the LRC and its commitment to using the Law as an instrument of Justice. For more details about the Legal Resources Centre, please visit www.lrc.org.za