Joint Aid Management (JAM)
Joint Aid Management (JAM) is a South African founded humanitarian nonprofit organisation that works to empower Africans to create better lives for themselves.
JAM seeks to appoint a Data Quality Officer, based in Johannesburg.
The successful candidate will effectively maintain and validate the JAM South Africa database and provide support to M&E functions.
- Maintain and validate JAM SA Salesforce database for all provinces
- Assist M&E Coordinator with creating data-collection templates and processes
- Conduct periodic visits or provide on/off site support, training and advise on mobile monitoring for Field Monitors at ECDs
- Coordinate visits with the Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator in ECDs to the regions
- Liaise with other departments within JAM SA for programme support
- Assist with data analysis and report writing
- Perform other related duties as required
- May be required to perform duties not specifically stated in the job description from time to time provided that such duties are related to JAM SA operations
- Key Performance Indicators
- Submit a Monthly Report on activities to the M&E Coordinator by the 5th of the following month
- Timeous processing of new information/data into the data base
- Timeous dissemination of instruments for data collection to the Regions
- Minimum three years’ experience in IT
- Experience in managing library databases preferable
- Post-Secondary School qualifications in IT
- Valid driver’s licence
- Languages: English is essential
- Computer literacy is essential.
- Excellent administration and organizational skills
- Even-tempered, highly confidential individual
- Team player
- Independent worker
To apply, submit a CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about Joint Aid Management, refer to www2.jamint.com.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Follow news, information and updates from SANGONeT and NGO Pulse on Twitter at www.twitter.com/SANGONeT.