Ikhayalami Development Services
Ikhayalami Development Services is a nonprofit organisation whose primary aim is to develop and implement affordable technical solutions for Informal Settlement Upgrading. These are designed, where appropriate, to be imbedded into a community-driven process and scaled up with the support of the State.
Ikhayalami seeks to appoint a Financial Administrator, based in Cape Town.
- Compile source documents to support all payments i.e. payment requisitions
- Prepare all payments to creditors and employees and ensure payment is loaded
- Generate and track invoices and payments
- Capture all transactions intlo pastel accounting system
- Monthly bank reconciliations on debtors and other payments as well as petty cash
- Track loan accounts and generate client statements
- Ensure payments from the loan finance clients are captured accordingly
- Deal with queries related to loan finance accounts
- Administer Solar back-end system of money collection reconciles to what has been paid into the bank account
- Calculate commission in instances where commission is due
- Capture and load monthly salaries
- Other office administrative functions including some basic HR administration
- At least two years’ college training and certificate
- Proficiency in Excel
- One to two years’ experience in financial accounting
To apply, submit a CV and a covering letter indicating the position you are applying for and motivate why you would be a good candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Remuneration based on qualifications and experience.
For more about Ikahayalami refer to www.ikhayalami.org.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Follow news, information and updates from SANGONeT and NGO Pulse on Twitter at www.twitter.com/SANGONeT.