ADVERT – ACC Clinical Advisor (Mthatha)
Beyond Zero is a 10-year-strong NGO that focuses on HIV/AIDS/TB programmes as a platform for broader public health transformation. We are recruiting for experienced ACC Clinical Advisor to join our team in Mthatha. Remuneration package will be market related and based on experience plus competitive employment benefits.
Key Performance Areas
- Training and support to Doctors.
- In service training of Beyond Zero Project Officers
- Develop and review training material
- Stakeholder Management
- Facility audits and support to TA Specialists
- Perform QA/QI
- Current registration with HPCSA
- Driver’s License
- Minimum 5 years working experience in HIV treatment including TB/HIV integrations
- Knowledge of government guidelines and protocols for HIV and AIDS management
- Flexibility to work at a number of geographical dispersed sites
- Experience in Training , Clinical mentoring and supervision
- Skills in program management including institutional capacity building and systems development
- Excellent analytical , oral and written communication skills
- Computer competency
- Willingness to travel between facilities
- Team Player
Please email your CV, covering letter, and copies of qualification to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: 30 October 2015
Assumption of duty: ASAP
NB. Applicants who have not heard from us after one month of publication of advert should consider their applications as unsuccessful.