Networking HIV/AIDS Community of South Africa (NACOSA)
Networking HIV/AIDS Community of South Africa (NACOSA), a dynamic NGO in the HIV/AIDS field, is inviting suitably qualified candidates for the following position in our Cape Town office.
Under the management of the Finance Manager, carry out pre and post financial funding, statutory and financial capacity assessments of sub grantee organisations. Monthly verify and review sub-grantee expenses against advances and reconcile/ liquidate, according to donor compliance requirements. Responsible for capacity building/mentoring of rural sub grantee organisations in financial control, costing and budgeting skills.
- Proven experience as a grants officer in USAID /Global Fund /other big donors
- Tertiary finance qualification
- Strong finance acumen
- Excellent computer skills in various applications
- Good written and verbal communication skills in 2 South African languages
- Compassionate & human approach
- Willing to travel extensively, to different provinces
- Unendorsed driver’s licence
Closing Date: 20 September 2015
Submit a concise CV, motivational letter, copies of highest qualifications, drivers licence & contact details of three contactable work related referees to MaraisButton and Associates. Email: email@example.com
Only candidates meeting the above minimum requirements should apply. Contact will only be made with shortlisted candidates. NACOSA reserves the right to not make an appointment in this position.