Anchor Executive Recruitment
Foundation Manager, Non-Profit Service Organisation
Ref: PSA 124
NPO Managerial Level Salary
This Managerial role in a well-established and long standing community service organisation will be responsible for the strategic planning, and implementation of all the programmes and policies run by the Foundation, which will include the Donor Fund Development strategy and generation of resources from various sources for the operations of the Foundation. It is preferable that you will also have a Social Work Degree, but this must be supplemented by the detailed requirements below.
The role will be responsible for managing the overall Brand and visibility of the organisation, to ensure that relevant grants, donor funds and sponsorships are forthcoming for the running of the programmes, and will include management of the Communications and Stakeholder Relations Officer in this regard.
The requirements for this position are:
- Sound managerial capacity and experience in the non-profit sector, including experience of running substantial programmes in this field, including being able to contribute to the strategic planning of the organisation.
- Strong Operations, Financial and risk management skills are essential.
- Sound Fundraising and Stakeholder relationship building is a core function, and requires a person who has been in a similar position where funds of at least R8-10 million has been generated.
- Excellent negotiation, communication and writing skills are essential for dealing with grants, foundations and trusts.
- Strong administration and budgetary experience as well as Human resources capacity in terms of managing three teams and some administrative staff.
- Must be able to work within a team driven environment with people at Board and management level as well as those in junior roles
- Own transport and Valid Code 8 Drivers licence
Only relevant candidates will receive a response - please read the stipulated points carefully to ensure you meet them.