The Ububele Educational & Psychotherapy Trust
Ububele, established in 1999 as a mental health programme development and training centre of excellence, operating from Greater Alexandra in Johannesburg, offers training courses, runs a holistic pre-school for 65 children age 3 to 6 years, and provides therapy and assessment services.
Office Manager – to commence November 2015
The primary duties of the post include the following:
- Supervision of drivers, caretakers, receptionist and housekeeping staff
- Management of IT system and other office administration
- Management and maintenance of buildings and grounds including safety & security system
- Management and maintenance of vehicles
Requirements for the job
- Must have at least 5 years office management experience, preferably in an NGO
- Must be computer proficient
- Must have valid driver’s licence
- Ability to interact and build relationships with the local community
- Knowledge of the Greater Alexandra community and the ability to speak an African language would be advantageous.
Please email your application letter motivating why you are suitable for the post, and your CV including details of 3 contactable referees, to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 21 September 2015. Please do not send any certificates. Due to the high volume of applicants, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For more information about Ububele see www.ububele.org