NEPAD Business Foundation (NBF)
Programmes Forums and Stakeholder Manager (PFSM)
NEPAD Business Foundation (NBF) is a non-profit organisation registered in South Africa, with a cross boarder mandate to mobilize public and private sector support in order to drive socio-economic development aligned to the NEPAD Strategic Framework.
The Africa Investment and Integration Desk (AVID)
NBF recently launched a new programme, the AVID, to generate a pipeline of projects for financiers and private sector as new business opportunities in all sectors (including: infrastructure, agriculture, water and services) in the African Continent.
The AVID Programme Forums and Stakeholder Manager (PFSM) will be responsible for managing inbound and outbound forums, missions and stakeholder management. The PFSM portfolio of the forums, missions and stakeholder responsibilities will cover the following:
Duties of the PFSM
- AVID Membership Development and Retention
- AVID Project Management Unit Forums
- NBF Cross-Cutting Partners/Sector Programmes
- Marketing and Communications Oversight
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field: A specialisation in international development, business management, international relations, communications or public relations.
- At least 10 years working experience relevant to the post. Specific experience and networks in international development, the donor community, diplomatic services, development finance and/ or financial services
- Stakeholder engagement and process management expertise including the ability to manage multi stakeholder groups, organise and lead missions to countries, receive delegations
- Proven ability to develop, document, maintain and write fund-raising project proposals and reports and manage project timeframes/budgets
To apply: Please send a motivating letter together with your CV and two contactable references via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full details can be found on website www.nepadbusinessfoundation.org
Closing Date for receipt of applications: 30 September 2015