Gauteng Men's Federation
The objective of the assignment is to support GAMEF projects and Men’s Forums in enhancing strengthening coordination and project implementation. Report to GAMEF Managing Director.
- Implement and coordinate GAMEF projects at all levels
- Design and Monitor GAMEF Campaigns.
- Coordinate Men’s Forums at district level outside and inside government.
- Prepare monthly project report
- Support office of the managing director of GAMEF in collecting and designing electronic data base of all organization working with men in the country especially in Gauteng.
- Facilitate and coordinate capacity building and development including induction workshops for newly formed men’s forums
- Develop Men’s Forum Manual based on SA Men’s Charter principles
She/he will be able to ensure establishment of seamless working communication channels between the members or affiliates. High levels of professionalism, confidentiality and integrity should be applied in all occasions.
Time frames and location
- The duration of the Project Coordinator is initially for six months from the time of appointment.
- The contract may be renewed subject to performance and availability of funding.
- The Project Coordinator will be based at GAMEF office, GAMEF Office, 84 President Street Cnr Kruis, Markade Building 5th Floor, office 541 JHB
- From Monday to Friday as per the official working hours.
- He/she will report to the Managing Director.
- The Project Coordinator will be paid monthly upon report submission and timesheet based on deliverables agreed upon against each month.
- Project Management skills, grade 12 and other relevant educational qualification
- Demonstrable experience working with civil society organisations and/or networks
- Knowledge and understanding of HIV, TB and STI response will be an added advantage including gender based violence.
- Code 8 driver’s licence is a bonus, minimum regular drivers licence with willingness to obtain code 8 within a given timeframe.
- Excellent planning and time management skills and ability to work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Computer literacy
- Proven excellent analytical, report writing and organizational skills
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills including good coordination and effective working relations with stakeholders
The person interested in this position and meet the above stated requirements, can forward the application letter and detailed CV to the following e-mail address:
E-mail : email@example.com
Contact : 011 227 0102
If you do not get any response within a period of three months after the closing date of the advert, consider your application unsuccessful.