Symphonia for South Africa
Symphonia for South Africa (SSA) is an NPO working in the Education and Leadership Development sector, with a bold vision: Quality Education for all children in South Africa. The Partners for Possibility Programme is a bold initiative that works with business leaders and school principals in a year-long programme to improve leadership and education in South Africa. The programme is supported by hundreds of South African corporations and business leaders as leading edge in its ability to transform leadership in South African schools.
Symphonia for South Africa seeks to appoint a Executive Assistant to the CEO and Project Coordinator, based in Cape Town.
- Must care passionately about the future of South Africa
- Must be committed to make a contribution to make South Africa work for all
- Must have excellent communication skills (must be able to write and speak English well)
- Must care about detail and getting things right first time
- Must be able to work independently (without being managed)
- Must be able to cope with ambiguity
- Must have strong organisational skills
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Must be professional at all times and know how to deal with senior stakeholders
- Must be a team player
- Must love working with people
- Must be willing to walk the extra mile when required (ie go beyond the call of duty when there is a need to do so)
- Ideally: own transport and a drivers license and live in the Bellville / Durbanville area (so that travel to the office won’t be a challenge)
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about Symphonia for South Africa, refer to www.symphonia.net.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://www.ngopulse.org/advertisefor more information