FHI 360 is a global development organisation with a rigorous, evidence-based approach. Our professional staff includes experts in health, nutrition, education, economic development, civil society, environment and research. FHI 360 operates from 60 offices with 4,400 staff in the U.S. and around the world. Our commitment to partnerships at every level and our multidisciplinary approach enable us to have a lasting impact on the individuals, communities and countries we serve–improving lives for millions.
Call for Expression of Interest: Consultancy
|Date of issuance||September 4, 2015|
|Due date for submissions||September 25, 2015|
- Behavior change communication
- Capacity development (financial and grants management)
- HIV counseling and testing
- HIV care & treatment
- Household economic strengthening
- Editing and Writing
- Gender based violence
- Geographic information system
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Non-communicable Diseases
- Organizational Development
- Orphans and Vulnerable Children
- Vulnerable children and youth
- Family planning & reproductive health
- Prevention of mother to-child transmission
- Program Design
- Proposal Development
- Reproductive, maternal, newborn, child, and adolescent health
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Strategic planning
- TB & opportunistic infection programming
- Water, sanitation and hygiene
- Youth development
- Information & communication technology
- Maternal and child health
- Technical editing/writing
- Training experience
2. Application process:
Interested consultants are requested to submit a current CV, including:
- Three contactable references;
- Indication of daily rate;
3. Disclaimers and FHI 360 Protection Clauses
- FHI 360 may cancel solicitation and not award.
- FHI 360 may reject any or all responses received.
- Issuance of solicitation does not constitute award commitment by FHI 360.
- FHI 360 will not compensate offerors for response to solicitation.