Pinetown Highway Child and Family Welfare Society
Applications are invited from interested persons with the relevant qualifications and skills to fill in the above-mentioned position.
- Overall Management of the Society and its resources.
- Management of reports to accurately reflect status of strategy implementation.
- Fund raising and sustainability of the society.
- Coordinate training for the Society.
- Monitoring of adherence to new/revised Policies and Procedures.
- Stakeholder interaction and liaison
- Liaison with the Board of Management.
Competencies (Skills, Knowledge and Attributes) Required
- Grade 12 plus 4 years relevant Tertiary Qualification (Registered Social Worker).
- 5 Years Administrative experience.
- 10 Years relevant Management experience.
- Understanding and Application of Basic Computer Software Packages
- Ability to develop and implement Operational Plans.
- Leadership and Problem Solving skills.
- Strong training and development skills.
- Business writing skills.
- Ability to compile Reports and Statistics.
Salary: Negotiable in line with the grading scale and benefits of the Society
A detailed curriculum vitae reflecting practical application of the position outputs and the required competencies as advertised, together with 3 referees must be submitted by close of business on 29 February 2016, quoting the above reference number on the subject line to:
The Chairperson - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you not hear from us within two (2) months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Pinetown Highway Child and Family Welfare Society Reserves the Right Not to Appoint.